Thursday, January 14, 2010

Manhole (Who goes in those things?)

The kitchen got a little more love today with the addition of the fridge cabinet we brought back from Ikea. Just in time too, the counter tops and appliances are scheduled to arrive this week. There is still going to be a gap between the fridge and the cabinet but Scott will add a cover panel to fill that in.

In sewer news, we are progressing nicely and the manhole that is on our property was installed today. The second one will go into the street on Greensprings (the neighboring side street off Rock Hill.) I don't think you could pay me to climb down inside one of those things but I guess that is why I have a desk job. We are, once again, causing quite the mess.

Fridge cabinet in place
That's a big hole in the ground!
Another angle
Yet another angle
View from Greensprings facing east. House in the shot is our neighbors to the west.
Both garage doors down. Look closely, you'll see the happy accident of alignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment