Friday, November 6, 2009

Daylight Again!

So, my company began its "remote work" program this week and today was my first day to work from home. The really exciting part? During my lunch hour, I can go over and check out the progress on the house - in the daylight! Ever since the change back to standard time this past weekend, I can no longer see the house after work - it's too dark and we don't have any electricity going yet. So Clark and I went over to check things out and consulted with the builder and plumber on the master bath fixture placements.

Our master shower base arrived today - it's beautiful! The company our builder uses is able to create their bases in Kohler colors. Ours is Thunder Gray.

The last bit to be accomplished today - the framing of the wall under the staircase. Looking good!

Standard shot
Siding begins on the back of the house
Siding of the framed section of the basement walkout
Shower base still covered in plastic
Staircase wall frame

No comments:

Post a Comment