Thursday, September 17, 2009

Segmenting the Space

It's amazing how different things can look on paper and in a computer versus real life - but at the same time, how completely the same. I guess it's all the eye of the beholder. The interior first floor walls went up today. The entry way, the closets, the pantry and the office all looked as I had imagined them. The kitchen was totally different, not in a bad way, just unexpected. I've added a pic of the first floor plan (although we are building the opposite way that this shows) to give you some reference.
Standard shot

Another view from the corner of the garage

Standing in the dining room, looking at the kitchen and pantry (to the left)

A hot air balloon (in town for tomorrow's race) drifted by to say hello. They were so close we waved.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They've made really good progress this week. I'll have to drive by and check it out when I get back in town.

    ReplyDelete